Travel Update 2020
We are truly grateful for your support, loyalty and the trust you have in The Alena Resort A Pramana Experience as your hotel of choice. The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is evolving rapidly. In the midst of challenges and uncertainties, we are heartened by the confidence that our guests have put in The Alena Resort choosing to stay with us as we work together to contain the situation.
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve.
We continue to monitor the changing situation and following the direction of the World Health Organization and other relevant health and government authorities according to each location, and we are swift to adapt our procedures accordingly.
HYGIENE AND SAFETY POLICY
Rest assured the health, safety and wellbeing of our guests, visitors and employees is our first priority. We have therefore taken additional hygiene and safety measures throughout our hotels.
General Deep Cleaning
• Deep cleaning and sanitization of the hotel, including public areas and guest rooms. Hospital-grade disinfectants are used for these processes. Surfaces, corridors, curtains etc. are sanitized.
• Carpets and upholstery are shampoo-washed with environmentally-friendly cleaning agent and hospital grade germicidal cleaner.
Hotel & Public Areas
• Temperature screening is conducted at our entrances, for guests and staff. Individuals with a temperature of 37.6°C and above will be denied access to the hotel.
• Guests and employees with fever and respiratory symptoms such as cough and runny nose are denied entry and asked to seek medical advice immediately. The Alena Resort has medical referral contacts readily available for guests and employees who are unwell.
• Markers have been indicated at the reception and restaurant entrance to facilitate safe distancing.
• There is an increase in the frequency of sanitization of public areas, especially high touch areas. These include the main entrance, guest facilities, sofas and lifts. Sanitization is scheduled at least every 2 hours with hospital-grade disinfectants.
• Hospital grade hand sanitizers are available at public area, restaurant entrance and reception counter.
• Hourly sanitization for hotel washrooms.
• To minimize contact and risk of cross-contamination, only limited public facilities will open
• Increase frequency of servicing and cleaning of individual air-condition units in each guest room.
• Rooms are sprayed with germs killer as an additional step to ensure a sanitized and hygienic environment.
• All diners are required to sanitize their hands before entering the restaurant.
• Food tongs are replaced frequently.
• High touch points such as countertops, tables and chairs are sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectants frequently.
• Disposable gloves are available for diners who would like to minimize contact with serving utensils and surfaces.
• Tables are spaced out at least 1-metre apart to facilitate safe distancing. Markers have also been indicated on the floor entrance.
• Health declaration is required for group bookings of 8 guests and more.
Meetings & Events
• The seats of meeting delegates are spaced out at least 1-metre apart, with clear acrylic partitions enhancing safe distancing.
• Event venues are sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectants prior to the arrival of guests, during coffee breaks and after the departure of guests.
• Housekeeping attendants are stationed at the washrooms to ensure frequent sanitization.
• All meeting delegates are required to fill in health declaration forms.
FLEXIBILITY WITH YOUR BOOKING
We have made additional adjustments to our modification and cancellation policies to provide you with maximum flexibility while travel remains restricted in many parts of the world.
• Existing Reservations: Guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, will be permitted to make full changes or cancellations without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival. *Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and rate differences.
• New Reservations : Guests making new reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates, between now and June 30, 2020, will be permitted to change or cancel the reservation at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date.* Please note that any changes to your reservation will be subject to availability and rate differences.
*If you cancel a rate which required an advanced payment or deposit, we will do everything we can to process your refund as quickly as possible. Due to the influx of cancellations, it may take up to 45 days to complete your request.
*If your booking was made via an online travel agent or other third-party travel professionals, please contact your booking provider directly to make amendments.
THESE ARE EXTRAORDINARY TIMES. WE ARE COMMITTED TO ENSURING CONTINUITY AND RESILIENCE TO SEE THIS THROUGH. THE ALENA RESORT A PRAMANA EXPERIENCE WILL BE HERE TO WELCOME
YOU WITH WARMTH AND OPEN HEARTS TO DELIVER GENUINE BALINESE HOSPITALITY.